Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day Mummies!!

Early this morning I was greeted with many pats on my head at 6am (which might I add, is a good sleep in, so can't complain) followed by Mum, Mum, Muuuummmm. Then clapping of hands when I got up, (wait first their was Mummm and then pulling the blankets back!) Then I was given a HUGE box of Whitmans Samplers (so huge, like massive) a lovely warm pair of slippers and a beautiful card with my Daughter and I pictured in the front and a lovely drawing inside just for me!!


I'm still not feeling well, so once my littlest was settled and my Partner was up, I went back to sleep. (It is so sickening being dizzy. I couldn’t even open my eyes.) When I finally got up (9am, and feeling alot better) I was greeted with all of my other Mothers Day presents! Handmade Necklaces, Bracelets, Cards even handmade Chocolates. I also received a Note Pad and a Dish Brush. Ohh and Drawings on the sketch boards!

I was also so happy when I was given my other Mothers Day card from my Partner. I felt like he really went to some effort. He told me I would like it before I even opened it. He was right! We often agree to disagree that Parenting is equalling as draining as going to work everyday. So this card really made me smile!!

Then I cooked Bacon, Eggs, Tomatoes, Pineapple and Baked beans for all of us, for a late Sunday Breakfast! Ohh and I shared my monstrous Whitmans Samplers with the kids and now I keep hearing Num Nums, Num Nums from my Baby! We brushed her teeth extra well tonight!!

My little miss also never goes to sleep on her own. But today for one of the very first times she fell asleep on the lounge all by herself. I picked her up and put her into bed and I must admit I felt a little sad that she went to sleep with out me. She ended up have a huge sleep and when she woke up we left to go visit my Mum.  We did no prep work today, well we composed orders but we did no stock photos or any other prep work for Fashion 4 Kids.

I gave my Mum her mothers day present, a beautiful handmade Vinyl Print from Addi and Me: https://www.facebook.com/#!/addi.me.designs  If you love unique, custom designed prints, you should really check this Facebook page out! It is awesome!! The kids all played together nicely and when we came home my Partner and I cooked dinner together and then we all ate Dinner together at the Table. I ask my Children before bed, what their favourite thing was for the day. They all told me it was giving me my Mothers Day Presents! They all went to bed easiely and happy.

Anyway I hope all the Mummies out there had a great day, I know I did.

Chanatl x

No comments:

Post a Comment