Thursday 10 May 2012

Positive Thinking, while Sick!!

So today I've woken up feeling very unwell! (I wonder if this has anything to do with the time I went to bed last night, after staying up and researching this new found love of Blogging) No, seriously, I have a Flu! I had better be the only one who gets it too, as it is so cruel when all the little Munchkins become unwell and with the work we have to put in to our web page, before open day on the 21st May (10 DAYS away OMG) is huge!!!!  I really do not have the extra time for my Babies to become unwell also!

So lately for our business Fashion4Kids, we (by We I mean, my Mum and I) have had so much photographing and editing to do! It is a huge job. I love taking pictures, but why is it, that photographing Clothing, Shoes, Bags, Accessories is so hard. It is immensely difficult to get it perfect the first time or the second, third (I think you get my point) Perhaps it seems so hard, because we have put so much of our Heart and Soul into this and we want it to look Perfect and to Succeed! Maybe the photos are already perfect, we are just being to picky!!! Who knows!!!

So back to being unwell! I have actually been unwell for a couple of days, I'm hitting the hard stuff now (Cold and Flu, LOL thank heavens I'm not still Breastfeeding!!!) But nothing really fixes it, just have to ride it out. So with small children, how do you function like normal when your sick? I simply can't say, I'm sick, I can't do any prep work today........ we just don't have time for that! So at this moment, I am trying to use positive thinking as my key to feeling better!! (Think about how good the Business will look Chantal) and stuff like that!!! And not only that, I'm trying not to drink to much coffee and I can't have a glass of wine either (not that I would be having on at 9.02am, but of a night) because of the Cold and Flu tablets.... its a no win game!!!  POSITIVE THINKING, POSITIVE THINKING!!!!!

Chantal x

No comments:

Post a Comment